International Monetary Systems today announced that it has released a new iPhone app in the iTunes App Store.
Paul Woltman, International Monetary Systems’ IT manager, commented, “The IMS Barter Mobile app currently allows access to many of the IMS Barter web functions on your iPhone or iPod touch. Other mobile platforms will follow in the future. Our technology gives users the power to locate dining establishments nearby that accept IMS trade dollars, view their accounts, process transactions, and much more.”
Some other IMS phone app features allow clients to:
- Locate nearby restaurants that accept multiple dining scrip or the IMS Barter Card for payment
- See detailed information about those trade members
- Request authorizations
- Retrieve account information
- View transactions
- Search accounts for specific activity
- Find IMS office and broker information
The new mobile app is free to those IMS members that want the power of the IMS website in their hand, along with instant member information that is constantly being updated.